Mar 6, 2013

Happy Beginnings (Kevin & Tassya)


Every couple have their own story to tell. Some are smooth like fairy tales, some have bumps and trials like, well, another kind of fairy tales.



For Kevin and Tassya it is special in their own ways. We got to know this couple from a previous job experience. She was a beauty editor over a web-magazine in Indonesia, she was also a make up artist. Little that we know she have this one of a kind love journey that she was going through.

but it would be best if you all know it from her side of the story, so.. the story begins like this:

THE VIDEO


..................................................................................................................................................................
Every boy and girl has their own fairy tale love story.

None is ever the same. Kevin and I also have an interesting story to our beginning. It wasn’t always a fairy tale journey, but still special nonetheless, it’s still ours.

It started way back in 10th of October 2012 (10th day, on the 10th month in 2010). 
Dream about my very own happy ending, my fairy tale. I wrote a prayer list in my diary. This prayer comprises of things I asked of God to be the attributes I will find in my future husband. There are about 30+ of them in that list. By writing that ideal qualities in a man, starts the journey of what I’m about to share with you all.

Two of my best friends decided to celebrate their birthday in a nursing home. There we got introduced; I just thought Kevin was a friendly guy. When I was talking to one of the grandmas in the nursing home, Kevin came up to me and we started to have a conversation. We clicked right away.

We exchange phone numbers and started to talk and share about stuff intensively, starting from when the day starts until it ends. Not long after that he told me he wanted to get to know me better and asked me if we could each pray to God about this relationship. The first sign that I might be falling for real.


13th of January 2011 
was the day that made the beginning much sweeter; he said ‘I love you’. Remember the prayer list, which I made on 10.10.10? That night, I realized that he has completed almost all of the items in my checklist.

            Tassya:
(while buying/eating chocolate) do you remember that fake proposal on valentine’s day in Paris
14 Feb 2011
All of my friends were teasing me that they were sure you would propose in Paris.
            Kevin:
But you knew I was a joker back then right?
            Tassya:
I did. Every time I always said he wouldn’t. So at the Ferris wheel, Kevin took out that pink box out of your pocket, went down on one knee and said,
            Kevin:
“says who I’d not propose?”
            Tassya & Kevin laughed so hard


After all the wonderful thoughts, gestures and events, on 15th of October 2011, we broke up.
I was heart broken. It was my first heartbreak. I couldn’t understand what was going on because everything started so perfectly as if it was the answer to all my prayers.

In November Kevin started to call me, and told me he missed me. Since that day, he started showed his regrets. He started to send me chocolates, and all the sweets that you can imagine. He then told me that he would do whatever it takes to get me back. From then on, he did whatever it took.

Since that day, he’s been asking me to give him a second chance everyday without fail. But I was not sure about it yet.

Lastly on 16th of December 2011, we were both at Singapore for different reasons. 
That faithful night, after I went to a theatre I headed straight back to my hotel, but Kevin insisted on meeting up for dinner, because a reservation had been made for it.

So we went for dinner, he started to tell me how he felt all this time, how sure he was about me and how he wants to grow old with me. 
He then took out a jewelry box from his pocket, and asked me what I think is inside the box. I guessed necklace or earrings. And he teased: “are you sure it’s not a ring?”.
So I got so nervous.
Luckily, when the box was opened it only has some mints inside. It’s like a dejavu to what happened in Paris and we both laughed.

After dinner, he asked me to walk to the pool area and I got a feeling that he’s going to propose. I saw him taking out the jewelry box and I was pretty sure he’s going to propose now. When we got to the pool area, he went on one knee. Before he actually proposed, two security guards came and told us we were not supposed to be there. Kevin told them “I’m proposing”, and the two guards left.

And then the words that I’ve been dreaming to hear finally said by him

“Will you spend the rest of your life with me?”  
 ...................................................................................................................................................................
some of the 'behind the scenes' shots we have. 
colorful paper ribbons
the couples having some giggles over the Director's directions
like sleeping in the meadows 
hidden gem
lovely hand bouquet potpourri
Tassya & Kevin posing after their last shot that night

the couple overlooking the city lights after the proposal
smile
Kevin & Tassya up on the please forgive me hill

We hope only for more lovely moments and happiness to come to your way!

By the way, do check her own brand for Wedding Plannings it's called Flying Brides.

Have a great day guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

previous posts