Jun 18, 2009

AHA UPDATES

I'm (Amanda Harsono) so sorry not being able to update this blog for so long. I've been busy with some AHA projects and studies. Wish me luck, this is my last year (hopefully) as a student.

One of the thing that AHA is doing (that I can tell you all) now, is:

- Eric & Sally's wedding
we provide MC and entertainment services.

The previous AHA works that I haven't been updating, some of them are:

- Artiwi & Sidarto's 50th Anniversary
we provide entertainment (band) services.
- Branding Fahion Line: Din
we provide design graphics services.
- Partnering with: www.iyoushop.com
we will be working closely with each others project. Hi iyoushop :)

Hopefully more projects that can be bring it on to public.. but most of them are still ongoing and hush hush..

wish us luck!

love AHA

ps: the new AHA logo is gonna be put up soon.. :) excite much!

No comments :

Post a Comment

previous posts