Jul 5, 2009

AHA UPDATES



PICTURE PERFECT

I am very happy that the people that I really hope to come, came.

Even though the turn-out wasn't as expected but the total donation from last night was more than enough. I thank all who came and enjoyed the party, and also for those who donate extra (aside from the entrance fee).

From last night, total donation summed up to = Rp 3.400.000

It does not stop here, you guys can still donate until the 10th of July 2009.

You can transfer it through my bank account (message me for the bank acc details) or we can meet up. The more specific info about the collected donations will be post regularly on FB, so heads up..

THANK YOU so much!!! we (AHA, Adinda Harsono and Ardika Pradnya) are so blessed and grateful for your support upon this event.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

No comments :

Post a Comment

previous posts